Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Ways to build a habit of investing


If you have something to be repeated on a regular basis, just to make a small amount each time he adds a lot of time. Some ways to do this:


    
real money. Seriously, if you do not already have savings, cut one or two small daily expenses (large Starbucks latte is a good example), and instead, makes regular automatic transfers every week (or every payday) in a savings account. Once you have a small reserve fund to pay the debt. Once you have paid off most of its debt, start investing. Your finances will improve greatly over time.
    
Healthy Eating. Healthy eating only a small daily thing, if you are not eating healthy will pay off over time. Just add fruit instead of unhealthy snacks, which can be in the afternoon. Do this for a few weeks. Then add a vegetarian lunch. Do this a few weeks. Each step on the road will not seem difficult, but with time you get used to each change. Sometimes a vegetarian is not something you like so that there are only a few bites. You will learn to enjoy it for a long time. Change gradually.
    
Wake up early. Awaken a few minutes before the morning (eg 7:55 instead of 8:00), and to remain at that level for a week, and then another 5 minutes until the following week, and so on. In less than 6 months, you will wake up 2 hours earlier, and will not really notice. You never feel like you have to wake up earlier. Most people, of course, try to do a lot more than that (say, an hour before the start), and then do not and will never understand why.
    
Recording. If you were not able to create the habit of writing, just write a sentence today. I'm completely serious. Then write a sentence tomorrow. Do this for a week. The next week, write two sentences. This sounds ridiculously easy, so most people will ignore this advice. But if you follow, you'll write 1000 words a day, every day, at this time next year. Possibly, 2000, the next day.
    
Stretching and/or yoga. I am the least flexible man in the world (I think it's in the Guinness Book of Records). So now I'm a little stretch every day. I bet in a month or two, I'll give the guy in Luanda, which is a little ahead of me in the list of flexibility. I started doing yoga poses only three every morning.
    
a musical instrument. My wife Eva began to learn to play the guitar yesterday. Just a couple of chords. If these two chords she practices every day, then another chord or two, when you feel pretty safe with the first two, will play Bach and Granados in the next year.
    
Meditation. I vowed to meditate for at least 3 minutes per day. That's all I have to do, but sometimes I'll do more. This makes it very easy to do every day. What do I get if I continue to do so for many years? I'm not sure, but I know that I have a place without judgment, without expectations, and helps me to be more aware and focused throughout the day.
    
Decluttering. Only Declutter some things every day. After a few months, you'll have a lot less messy house.

how to be successful entrepreneurs


    Language learning. Learn the three letters a day with words/phrases / sentences about them. Do you speak Spanish like crazy for six months? (Yes, I just gave you your first Spanish investment in this last sentence.)
“Congrats” advance for the great achievement of 60k members, I just feel happy to see you all persons who work for grow motivational part of success.
And now I share my 10 most important tips (which I follow) for all eCommerce entrepreneurs who want to success


This time to grow up the marketplace,

1.    think as a customer, not as a seller.

2.    Make products not for you.

3.    First use your product for your setisfiction.

4.       Choose 20 to 80-20 after a time 20 will give you 80.

5.       Think present, live present, work present.

6.       Don’t research about successful persons

7.       Publish your brand, not yourself

8.       Don’t think some one is your competitor, think you are looser and think that how can it makes over.

9.       Don’t angry anymore
              Don’t feel narvus to convase clients, give all client same priority 





Links For Videos:

Click here for subscribe YouTube channel

Resist Average Academy

Click here for iTunes link for podcast:

Click here for  Stitcher link for podcast:

No comments:

Post a Comment